Adoption day

Adoption day

Monday, October 29, 2007

Music Week and Pumpkin Carving



Last week we studied music and the guitar for the letter G. The kids learned about Beethoven and went around all week singing his fifth symphony. We ended the week by dancing to "We will rock you" by Queen. Is that a well-rounded education or what? Actually, it was a lighter week and I told myself that whenever we were listening to music in the car or at home we were kind of doing school - right?

Today was pumpkin carving day. The kids picked their stencils - Snow White and Bruce the shark from Nemo. Somebody remind me next year to just say "No" to any stencils that have more than 3 shapes. I probably spent about 4-5 hours today carving these pumpkins that will only last a few days. So I'm determined to share my "masterpieces" with you all so my efforts don't feel so wasted.

1 comment:

Norris Family said...

What cool pumpkins...great job! Love reading the blog...keep it coming!

Christy