Adoption day

Adoption day

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mission Accomplished

We were 3 for 3 today in locating our MIA objects. Ketchup's blankie appeared while we were reading our stories at our "campfire" the kids made. It must have been tangled up in the blanket that I know I shook out at least 3 times yesterday. Her slipper appeared in her shoe drawer in the closet that I know was checked at least 10 times yesterday. And my AMEX card was mixed in with the pictures in our photo box - Bounce loves to put things in very unusual places. We have found his cups several times in our dresser drawers.

Today I also attempted cleaning the house. The kids were playing with Ketchup's Barbie castle when the terrible vacuum monster appeared in her room. The Barbies frantically tried to hide behind the bed and then started asking each other (Ketchup's voice), "Did you watch the Royal News?" and then Bounce's Barbie answered "No, did you watch the Royal News?" I guess if they had watched the Royal News they would have known the vacuum monster was coming - they are so funny!

No comments: