Adoption day

Adoption day

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's a Snap

Last week we studied Eggs for the letter E. The kids learned a little about eggs I think. Ketchup now knows that they come from hens rather than a rooster. Mommy learned how to poach an egg. Our science experiment was cooking eggs different ways and then comparing them. Well, believe it or not I had never poached an egg. I had to watch an online video to even figure out what I was supposed to do. I probably won't poach an egg again, but at least I know what a poached egg is now.
However, the highlight of the week (possibly the month) is that Ketchup learned how to snap her fingers. She has been trying off and on for a while, but one day last week she put her mind to it and kept trying and once she heard just the slightest bit of noise, the celebration began. With each snap of her little fingers, the snap sound is louder. Now she likes to snap at Bella, the dog, to get her to do things (wonder where she learned that from :-)

No comments: