Adoption day

Adoption day

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Ketchup's soccer game

Ketchup had another soccer game yesterday and boy does she come out of her shell on the field. She is aggressive in going after that ball and scored 5 goals! She was so excited about her great game.
The rout was on, so her coach called back some players to have them work on defense. Ketchup was one that he wanted to stay at midfield rather than going after the ball to score. She had such a hard time staying put; it went against every thing in her not to run and try to kick that ball into the net. Her coach had to yell her name a lot to get her attention to stop running and come back to play defense.
It got me thinking about how I must get caught up running the game of life and God has to get my attention so that He can teach me something new. I want to just keep doing what I'm familiar with, but He wants to make me better overall - more like Him. Hopefully, He doesn't have to "yell" quite as loudly or frequently to get my attention:-)

No comments: