Adoption day

Adoption day

Monday, January 07, 2008

Reality Check

Sat. night I had the great opportunity to go to a Christian rock concert with two friends. We had fantastic 2nd row seats and a great time. The band was Leeland if you're interested; they're great. We were probably the only ones in there (besides the band's parents) over the age of 25. We felt pretty cool; we're hip for our age right?
The reality check came Sunday night as I was pulling coupons out of the newspapers. I was so excited that there were 6 coupon inserts in this weeks paper and then I had 4 papers. That is a lot of coupons. Then I started to think that I must be so NOT COOL to be this excited about coupons. Oh well.
If you are interested in starting to use coupons, this week's paper is a great starting point. I also recommend the Grocery Game because it makes it so easy to do.
At least this uncool mom will be saving us some serious money (free peanut butter and soap)!

No comments: