Adoption day

Adoption day

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rainbow Brite

I can't believe it's been that long since I posted last. Anyways, I think we might have to change Ketchup's name to Rainbow Brite. She thinks that she has to have every color in one outfit. I mainly let her get away with this at home or for bed, but if you ever see us out and wonder what was I thinking letting her dress so ridiculously, well I just couldn't break her little stylin' heart. The other night she was so proud of her purple pants, yellow long sleeve shirt with a pink nightgown on top. She was excited she had so many colors in one outfit.
Tonight she started soccer practice again. I bundled her up and then Bounce and I sat in the van and watched. It was so cold outside, but she said she didn't feel it because she kept all of her clothes on. This time I was the one who dressed her up in countless layers of various rainbow colors, not for style but for warmth. No wonder the poor girl is so confused why mommy lets her wear these rainbow brite outfits one day and not the next.

No comments: