Adoption day

Adoption day

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's End Shout Out

We received a thank-you call from a ministry that we support today. It was a blessing to hear of how God is working through this ministry. It reminded me of all that God has done for me and my family this year, so I thought I would just give a shout-out to God for His goodness and mercy in 2007.

What I'm thankful for:
  • both Ketchup and Bounce learned how to snap their fingers (he did just today!)
  • my "new" ipod that helps me clean, dance and sing praise all at the same time
  • our new floors in the house that look fantastic
  • the freedom to homeschool and so many fantastic resources available to do so
  • family and friends who make life fun and help make burdens lighter
  • a wonderful husband who can "fix anything" and fixed our floors along with being a fantastic daddy.
  • two precious children who bring so much joy to our family
  • our country and the soldiers and leaders who protect our freedom
  • a wonderful God who is always acting to accomplish His good, pleasing and perfect will even if I do not understand why or how (Is. 55:8-9)
Happy New Year!!

No comments: