Adoption day

Adoption day

Friday, September 28, 2007

"C" is for....

This week we've studied the letter C for cat, but I thought we'd share some other "c" activities that highlighted our week:

- Clean - my parents were coming into town, so the van NEEDED to be cleaned. The kids think it is so neat to help out with different cleaning projects. They loved cleaning the van and later Bounce was begging me to let him help me clean the shower. Now I know this will not last forever; therefore, I will take advantage of any and all help as long as I can. Ketchup and Bounce also love to do their chores. They each have 5 chores they need to do most mornings and they eagerly complete these as if its a race. I know that one morning I will have a mutiny on my hands and maybe then we'll start an allowance, but until then I'll cherish my little helpers.

-The Claw - Last night, my parents, my brother's family and our "P" family met up at Fuddruckers. I can almost bet that most of the metroplex heard Ketchup's squeals of delight as the big claw in the candy machine would dip down and pick up candy for her to eat. For such a shy little girl at times she has the biggest, brightest laugh. Bounce got stickers which he had to stick on his face like his big cousin. Well, those stickers must have had super glue on them, because we still can't get the sticky part off his face.

- Cheese- The kids already learned to eat nacho cheese last night all by itself, and my parents had only been in town for 30 minutes. Since Nana and Tata are in town, I'm sure we'll have lots of other neat stories to share this next week. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: