Adoption day

Adoption day

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Here goes nothing!


It seems as if everyday one of the kids says something funny or we do something neat that I'd like to keep a record of, so I thought I would join the blogger bandwagon. I'll try and update our blog every day, but you know the old adage about the best laid plans of mice and men...
I initially didn't want to blog because I was afraid of giving away too much info and compromising our security, so I'm going to refer to our kids as Ketchup (our girl) and Bounce (our boy). She is always asking for more Ketchup (and it starts w/ a K) and he is always bouncing (and it starts with a B).
We also started to homeschool last week and I'd like to keep a record of that as well, so you'll probably get a little of everything here.
The homeschool thing is working so far. Today Bounce yelled out "A" because the McDonalds we were eating at had their big health rating of "A" posted on their window. Before this week, he couldn't tell me that letter, so maybe all the work making "A" shaped pretzels was worth it.

No comments: