Adoption day

Adoption day

Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas Happenings

We are finally decorated for Christmas with a clean house and new floors!! It is a beautiful day today, more like September than December.
One of my favorite things about Christmas at our house is listening to the kids as they play with the nativity set. To recount all the silly little things they say would fill pages, but it is cute to hear them discuss whether or not it is OK for Joseph to be the bad guy. Yesterday, Ketchup was playing by herself and it sounded more like a sermon than play as she kept telling all the characters that they were supposed to "worship the Lord." I'll probably share more quotes in the days to come.
Today, Bounce came running into my room yelling "Mommy, look at all the stickers I have on me." Well, my back was turned to him and I excitedly agreed until I turned around and saw that his "stickers" were our Christmas card stamps. I tried to salvage them as best I could, but if you get a card from us that has the stamp taped on, you will understand why :-)

No comments: