Adoption day

Adoption day

Monday, February 23, 2009

The first "have-to" haircut

Ketchup sat in the worship service with us on Sat. night and I saw her playing with her hair. I noticed something white in it, and told myself it's just glue since she had done a craft during her class right before the service. I had forgotten all about it until I was showering her last night. That is when I asked how she got the glue in her hair and then I heard those dreaded words, "It's not glue, it's gum." Since I had completely forgotten about her hair and let her sleep on it already, there was no using ice or peanut butter solutions for this one. Only one thing would work, the scissors. At least I didn't have to cut her hair up to her ears. She kept saying that she wanted her hair short anyways. Needless to say, only Mommy and Daddy will be enjoying gum for a long time to come around here.

No comments: