Adoption day

Adoption day

Friday, July 18, 2008

When God speaks....

This week has been an eventful one. We received an offer on our house and have been in SLOW negotiations all week. We are also planning to leave on our mission trip to Guatemala. I had so many worries and wonders running through my mind this last week. I knew I just needed to sit down and be still before God. My Bible study assignment was to FLAP (facts, lessons, application, prayer) John 14. So I started with verse one. Do you know what God said directly to me? "Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in Me." Thank you God for saying just what I needed to hear.
It looks like we'll reach an agreement with the buyer this weekend, so we're off tomorrow to look at potential houses since we'll be homeless in a little over a month. That's a good thing though!!
I'll have lots to blog about when we return from Guatemala - be prepared for some reading!

No comments: