Adoption day

Adoption day

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bounce's new outfit

I finally found the perfect outfit for our little Bounce....


Instead of the riddler, Bounce's name will be The Questioner!
I need to attempt to count how many questions this little boy asks me in one day. Even as I type this he is asking me, "what is a blog?" Last week the question of the week was "How do you make a car?" I know he asked me this at least once a day. And you know how it goes, one answer just leads to another question.
His brain must be on hyper-speed when we get into the van because as soon as we get buckled the question start flying out of his mouth. And in between questions, he asks me to turn up the music just to have me turn it down again 3 seconds later so I can hear his next question.
When I met a friend for coffee the other day, she vented about something and apologized. I told her no apology needed because there was not one question I had to answer - I just had to listen. So if you see me and I don't answer your question, it's because I'm all answered out.

No comments: